Student Loans and Lending at Leominster Credit Union
Youre going to college and investing in a higher education congratulations! Dont let concerns about financing your college tuition stand in the way of your dreams. Leominster Credit Union, through our partnership with the Student Choice Loan Program, offers a private lending option that can help you fill the funding gaps that federal aid may leave behind. Heres why the Student Choice Private Loan Program is a great solution:
- Zero origination or prepayment fees
- Low Student Loan Interest Rates
- Option to defer all payments while in school
- Convenient line-of-credit that helps you secure financing for your entire undergraduate career*
- Flexible repayment terms
Eligibility Undergraduate students enrolled at least half-time in a four year degree-granting program at a public or private non-profit school. Over 1700 schools and campuses across the U.S. are eligible.
Click here for a list of participating schools.
- Call toll free: 877-293-7166
- Visit: leominstercu.studentchoice.org
*Subject to credit qualifications and annual credit review.
Membership at Leominster Credit Union is easy!
- You must live, work or have business in Worcester, Middlesex, Norfolk, Hampden, Franklin, or Hampshire Counties in Massachusetts.
- You must maintain a minimum of a $25.00 deposit account.