Free Online Money Management Game for Kids
Welcome to an online money management adventure for kids as they travel to MoneyIsland!
MoneyIsland is a fun-filled online world where kids learn to become "financial gurus." Parents and teachers gain peace of mind by providing their kids with the tools they need to live a financially healthy life. All for free.
Kids can even earn real-life rewards as they go on fantastic quests to places like Atlantis and the Eiffel Tower. Kids can play at home or entire classrooms can embark on the quests together. On the surface, they're having fun but more importantly they are learning three basic, but valuable, financial skills: Saving & Spending, Earning & Investing, and Using Credit Wisely - skills that will last a lifetime and are essential in today's society.
- For kids ages 8 to 14
- Free, multi-level online game
- Teaches valuable financial skills
- Real-life monetary rewards built into game
- Parents and teachers can track progress and assist in learning
- Additional lesson plans/activities provided to adults
- Can be used in classroom setting
- Meets national standards for financial education
Rewards may include:
- $5 deposit into a new or existing LCU Savings Account
- For the first year, each month you deposit at least $10 into your account, we’ll add another $1 to the balance
- When your class or group completes MoneyIsland, we'll reward your progress with a $50 donation to your class to be used as you see fit. The donation is set in motion once the group completes the quest. An electronic certificate will be generated for the teacher or group leader to present at any Leominster Credit Union branch.
Take the adventure and explore MoneyIsland today! Simply click on the 'Join Now' button below to receive your access code and begin playing MoneyIsland.
Enjoy the adventure!