Leominster Credit Union, on behalf of the Financial Literacy Committee of the Massachusetts Credit Union League, Inc., is pleased to announce the 2013 College Scholarship Program. College bound students have the opportunity to be the recipient of one of six $1,500 scholarships being awarded in 2013. Below please find important information on eligibility requirements and pertinent information for those submitting an application.
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Leominster Credit Union.
- Each applicant must complete a current League scholarship application form and submit it with the required documents by Monday, March 4, 2013 to:
Ingrid Adade, Financial Education Officer
Leominster Credit Union
20 Adams Street
Leominster, MA 01453
Students must submit the following required documents to be considered:
- Completed Application Form (click here to download the application)
- A typewritten essay, in 250 words or less, about "a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life"
- An Academic transcript of grades
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Ingrid Adade at 978-466-7286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of Luck to all our applicants.